Image credit: www.freepik.es
“I will rank on search engines.”—this is the common, main goal for marketers online and so there is what is called ‘SEO’ or search engine optimization. This is what will help you get on top of Google searches because your content will be found by the search engine and other giant search tools as the user types in the keywords you used in your article. But the problem on SEO today, as we’re going to analyze in this article SEO analysis, there are pitfall people make, or maybe some abusive tactics that just bring them bad results.
Check out the following for the best article analysis.
Pitfalls People Make in Article on SEO
- Keyword stuffing: They use too many keywords that don’t make sense anymore for human readers. Some marketers try to repeat keywords over again that content become poor in quality and so they get a bad reputation. You won’t boost rankings by intentionally stuffing your work with too many keywords.
- Duplicate content: What else could be worse than copying someone else content and publishing it on your site? This is not a good practice and won’t do you any good at all. Make unique and quality content, and avoid duplication if you want to rank high.
- Broken links: In SEO article marketing, people forget about broken links or links that no longer exist or point to the content originally meant for such linking. Remember, bad links will cause your bad reputation, so avoid it at all cost.
- Not unique Meta descriptions and title tags: In article marketing, make sure to have a unique Meta description so that your article will be indexed properly. When marketing articles, see to it that they have relevant, unique Meta tags so that people can see from the beginning that your article is where they can find information they are looking for.
- Links from non-credible sources: Some people think the more links they get from other sites the more they will boost their SEO rankings. This is not true. It is better to have a few links coming from authority blogs than to have your article links from directories and poor sites.
- Lack of analytics: An article on SEO should have good analytics so that you can make sure that the article is geared towards your target readers. You should not avoid analytics so that you can find out the things to do to improve your content’s quality based on your marketing purpose. So, if you have conversion goals for the articles, you should monitor which of the article phrases, for instance, are converting and driving traffic.
- Lack of the right keywords: In the article SEO analysis, you should make sure that your keywords are matching the products you sell and the purpose of your website. The key phrases to use should also be what people would type on Google and Bing, among others.
There you have the common pitfalls people make in article on SEO that make them suffer in ranking and that give them poor reputation.
Avoid these mistakes and see the positive change and development in your article marketing campaigns.
If you are looking for poverty article analysis, you can use the tips we’ve gathered in a single list.