How to Write an Introduction for a Synthesis Essay
- 100% Privacy & Protection of Data
- Three-Hour Execution Is Possible
- Any Kind of Task, Complexity & Topic
in 50+ Spheres
First-Class Quality Is the Rule
We Have Established and Always Obey!
- Experts with Degrees in Pertinent Areas
- Pros with 3+ Years of Writing Background
- Careful Proofreading & Plagiarism Testing
- One-on-One Communication with the Author
- Two Weeks of Freebie Reworks
- Opportunity to Get Repayment
Use Examples to Learn How to Write an Introduction for a Synthesis Essay
A synthesis essay uses a fairly standard format that consists of an introduction, a body and a conclusion. It is a format common to many essays, and one that should be familiar to most students. The introduction generally consists of one paragraph. One method of learning how to write introductions for synthesis essays is to review a synthesis paper introduction example. Review the example against the criteria the example should meet and the elements that it should contain to see how the writer included them in their essay. Look at more than one synthesis introduction example to pick up a variety of different ideas and methods as there is more than one way to write an introduction on the same topic.
How to Write an Introduction for a Synthesis Essay
Individual instructors may have certain requirements that they want to be included in the introduction that is unique to their particular class. The following are the basics of how to write an introduction for a synthesis essay and what to include:
- Introduce the topic: The introduction should introduce the topic that you will be covering in the essay and provide some background
- Set the tone/define the audience: The introduction is the first thing the reader will see and should establish the tone that you will use throughout the entire essay. The tone you adopt will depend on the audience that you are writing for. In some cases, you may want to specifically identify who that audience is.
- Focus the audience attention: The introduction should focus the attention of the reader on what precisely you will be writing about. Aside from the particular topic, it will focus on the aspect of that topic that you will cover
- Introduce the texts to be synthesized: Depending on the number of sources used, the introduction may include information about the texts that are being synthesized in your essay.
- Contains a thesis statement: The introduction usually ends with a one-sentence statement that establishes the stance you are taking on a topic.
If you are having trouble writing the introduction for your synthesis essay or with any other aspect of the paper, the synthesis essay writing service we provide can help. You can also take your skills to the next level by following our tips for writing a synthesis essay.
Tips on How to Make Your Synthesis Essay Introduction Shine above the Rest
People, who understand the importance of introduction for synthesis essay, must want to know some important tips on how to make the synthesis essay introduction shine above the rest. If you are also the one, the following lines are for you to make the introduction of a synthesis essay, simply the best.
- First of all, you have to gather all the parts of information that have been extracted from different sources into the first part of your essay i.e., “Introduction”. These parts could be in support of your topic or against the idea of your thesis but they must be relevant to your topic. You have to show both sides of your idea in the introduction; this is the beauty of the best introduction.
- Never compromise on the first line of the introduction; it should be strong enough to attract the reader towards reading the complete introduction. Try to include some famous phrase that must be relevant to your topic.
- The remaining part of the introduction should comprise the summary or outline of your synthesis essay. It means you have to briefly explain the reason behind choosing this topic, sources of research material and method of research work in the introduction.
- You should support all your claims in the introduction by means of genuine and already published references. These references could be either primary or secondary sources or even both. You should also make sure the availability of these sources easily. Don’t use more than one reference of the same author.
- Don’t forget to explain the idea of your thesis in your introduction that reader should extract from reading your thesis. You should also briefly give the arguments in support of your topic.
- The information regarding the texts that you are going to be synthesized should be included in the introduction of your synthesis essay.
Our Synthesis Essay Writing Service
We provide synthesis essay writing and editing for any topic at any academic level. The professional writers we use all have graduate degrees in their field and every writer has extensive experience with synthesis writing. Our writers come from many different academic fields enabling us to offer synthesis essay writing on virtually any topic.
Benefits of using our service include:
- Guarantees of complete satisfaction and on-time delivery with all work we provide;
- Affordable rates suitable for student budgets;
- Complete customer confidentiality;
- Live customer support 24/7.
Contact us for top-quality synthesis essay writing that meets the highest standards!
your first text!